Taxes can be confusing, but we are here to help! Need some immediate help and answers? Follow some of the links below to help with your immediate questions.

IRS Where’s My Refund Link:

IRS Affordable Care Act Information for Individuals & Families:

Starting early in 2018, you may receive one or more forms relating to the health care coverage you had during the previous year. Please be sure to include these forms with your other tax documents when coming for your appointment. You can look at this link to IRS questions and answers to find out how the new Forms 1095-A, 1095-B, and 1095-C may affect your individual income tax return.

State Of Wisconsin Where’s My Refund Link:

Wisconsin 1099-G Link:

Wisconsin Private School Tuition Subtraction:

May I claim a subtraction for tuition I paid to send my child to a private school? For taxable years beginning on or after January 1, 2014, a subtraction from income is allowed for the amount paid to send your dependent child to an eligible private school. The subtraction is limited to $4,000 for tuition paid for an elementary pupil and $10,000 for a secondary pupil.